Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) conducts the All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT) for admissions in diploma / certificate level courses in Special Education in:
- Hearing Impairment
- Mental Retardation
- Visual Impairment
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Disabilities
Applications have been invited from the eligible candidates to appear in AIOAT 2019.
Schedule of AIOAT 2019
- 01 Feb 2019 : AIOAT 2019 Registration Starts
- 15 April 2019 : AIOAT 2019 Registration Ends
- 26 April 2019 : Admit Cards Available
- 08 May 2019 : AIOAT 2019 Exam Date
- 13 May 2019 : AIOAT 2019 Result
- 17 May 2019 to 24 May 2019 : Opening of Online Portal for 1st round of Admission
- 27 May 2019 to 03 June 2019 : Opening of Online Portal for 2nd round of Admission
- 05 June 2019 to 12 June 2019 : Opening and closing of Final round of Admission
Eligibility for AIOAT 2019
- 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Central/State Board of Education with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- Appearing candidates at 10+2 level examination may also apply, provided they obtain minimum 50% marks at 10+2 exam otherwise their candidature shall be rejected.
- Relaxation of marks and reservation of seats as per the instructions/ guidelines issued by the respective State/Union Territories.
- As regard to the relaxation in percentage of marks for SC/St and PwDs candidates, 5% relaxation at 10+2 level may be considered provided Caste/PwD certificates are issued by the Competent Authority of the respective State Government, subject to the verification by the respective training institutes/NIs at the time of admission.
AIOAT 2019 Course Syllabus
- Exam would be Online
- Following subjects will be covered with Multiple Choice Questions:
- English Language – 25 questions
- Reasoning – 25 questions
- Numerical – 25 questions
- General awareness – 25 questions
- No negative marking
- Question paper toughness will be at high school level
Last Date of Registration for AIOAT 2019
Last date for submitting AIOAT – 2019 online application is 15 April 2019 (Midnight)
How to Apply
Required documents for AIOAT 2019 Application
Before starting to fill up the AIOAT – 2019 Online Application, you should keep ready with you the following details & documents
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Valid Mobile No. (mobile number should not be registered with DND (Do Not Disturb Service))
- Personal details of the Candidate
- Details of Educational Qualification
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg for AIOAT and size should not exceed 70 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg for AIOAT and size should not exceed 10 KB
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details for making online payment
- Please ensure that you must check your Email Inbox, Junk mail and Spam regularly after registration to get Login Credential (User ID & Password) & proceed with the registration process.
- Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you. It is required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the details of your Qualification, etc. If some entered information is to be corrected/ edited then click on edit button, do the necessary corrections and then Proceed to Payment.
- Please note once payment of application fee is made, you will not be allowed to change/modify any information in the application form.
- You can view the application details by clicking the button ‘View Application’ and can take print out of the same for your record. Do NOT send the printout of the AIOAT – 2019 Application Form to RCI.
- Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates,
- Rs. 400/- for SC, ST and PwD candidates
Fee should be remitted through payment gateway using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by Banks in India or through online banking.