Unique Disability ID (UDID) registrations are now open. If you are a person with disability, you should apply for this registration and get the UDID card. Having the UDID Card will provide you with a number of benefits. We recommend that you apply for UDID online. We have detailed the online application process in one of our articles. However, there might be some people who do not have the Internet access or those who can not use a computer. For such people, offline application can be made for UDID card using a paper registration form.
To make offline application for UDID on a paper form, you need to do the following:
- First of all, download the UDID registration form
- Take a print out of the form
- Fill it up. The form is similar to the online form. Therefore, you can take help from our online registration tutorial in properly filling the form.
- Attach all the required documents with the form:
- Your address proof
- Identity proof
- Aadhaar card
- Disability certificate (if you already have one)
- Passport size photograph
- Special category certificate (if you are OBC, SC or ST)
- Submit all these documents and completed application form to the CMO Office/Medical Authority of your area.
After you submit the UDID paper form, authorized agency will digitize all the information in it and upload it in the database. You will receive an Enrollment Number. This Enrollment Number can be used to track the status of your application online.
Please remember that, at present, not all the states are issuing the UDID card. Your application will be processed and you will get your UDID card only after your state will begin to implement the project. Various states are gradually moving towards the implementation.
If you have made an offline application for UDID card using a paper form, please share your tips with us. Your experience can benefit a lot of other persons with disabilities. Thank you for using WeCapable.